The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC) a Government of Kerala Undertaking has released recruitment notification for 09 vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee, Officer&Process Engineer.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website 23.03.2019 (5:00 pm).
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC)|
|Type of Organization||State Govt|
|Pay scale||Rs 21240-38840/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engg.):03
- Officer (Quality Control):03
- Process Engineer:03
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engg.):First class B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Officer (Quality Control):First class M Sc. Chemistry
- Process Engineer: First class B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognizedUniversity or its equivalent
- Executive Trainee: Rs24040-620- 27140-680-29860-750-32860-820-36140-900-38840/-
- Officer&Process Engineer:Rs21240-560-24040-620- 27140-680-29860-750-32860-820-36140-900-37040 /-
Stipend during training period:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering.) : Rs. 20000/- per month
- Process Engineer & Officer (Quality Control) : Rs. 18000/- per month
What is the age limit?
- 35 years as on 1st March 2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- General & OBC:Rs 500/-
- SC/ST candidates:Rs 200/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview adhering to Communal Rotation Roster Rules.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website 23.03.2019 (5:00 pm)
- Last date for online registration:23-03-2019