Kochi metro rail limited (KMRL)has released recruitment notification for the post of Deputy General Manager.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 27th March 2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Deputy General Manager-Transport:01
- Deputy General Manager-Environment, Sewerage, Solid Waste Management:01
Educational qualification & Experience
- DGM Transport:Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Desirable :Masters Degree in Transportation Engineering/Highway Engineering or equivalent.12 years of Post-Qualification experience in planning/design/implementation of Traffic/Transport/Road projects
- DGM –Environment: Degree in Civil Engineering with masters Degree in Environmental Engineering/PHE or equivalent.12 years of Post-Qualification experience in planning/design/implementation in Water Supply, Sanitation Sector including Solid waste management, Sewerage planning/Septage management and implementation of the same
Type of Employment/Tenure:
On deputation/ contract basis for two years, extendable for further periods on mutually agreed terms and conditions. Or On Re-employment basis
What is the age limit?
as on 1 st March 2019
55 years for recruitment on contract/deputation basis( Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules) . 60 Years for those applying on re-employment basis
1,28,000/- per month
Application fee: 500/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 27th March 2019.
- Last date for online registration:27-03-2019