Indian Rare Earths Ltd. (IREL) is a Govt. of India undertaking has released recruitment notification for 20 vacancies for the post of management trainees. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 23.03.2019 to 12-04-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying / registering online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Rare Earths Ltd. (IREL)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||B.E./B.Tech,B Com|
|Pay scale||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Name of Discipline:, Mining, Electrical, Chemical, Mineral, Finance
- Number of post:20 (UR:10,EWS:01,SC:03,ST:01,OBC:05,PWD:01)
- Finance:Qualified CA/CMA OR B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60 % marks
- Other post:l B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Min eral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60 % aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Min eral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
What is the age limit?
- 28 years as on 31.12.2018
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be provided.
- During Training Period:During Training period, Management Trainees, will get a consolidated amount of Rs. 40800/- per month as stipend
- After Training/Absorption Period: E-1 grade of the pay of Rs. 16400-40500 (under revision) with a basic pay of Rs. 16400/-
- UR/EWSs candidates: Rs 250/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ OBC(NCL)/Ex-Serviceman/Women candidates:Nil
Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 23.03.2019 to 12-04-2019.
- Opening date for online registration:23-03-2019;10 AM
- Last date for online registration:12-042019
- Date of downloading of Admit Cards: 06.06.2019 onwards
- Date of Written Examination: 16.06.2019 (Tentative)