Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Recruitment: Apply Online now for post of Graduate & Diploma Apprentices.
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) under Air India Limited has released recruitment notification for 80 post of Graduate& Diploma Apprentices.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25.03.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Air India Limited|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 3542/-4984 /-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Electronics and Telecommunication:02
- Electronics and Telecommunication:10
- Graduate Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Diploma Apprentices: A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
What is the age limit?
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
- GraduateApprentices: Rs. 4984 /-
- DiplomaApprentices:Rs. 3542/-
Duration of training:
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How to apply?
Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS. After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by AIESL in NATS Portal (WMHMCC000005).The last date for online application is 25-03-2019. For any clarification candidates may contact via email ID: [email protected]
- Last Date of Online Application: 25.03.2019
Notification (Downloadable pdf file)
Apply online (Official site for Applying online)