The high court of Kerala has released recruitment notification for the post of Telephone Operator&High Level IT Post .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 24-03-2019 (Telephone Operator) and 26-03-2019 (High Level IT Posts).Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||The High Court of Kerala|
|Type of Organization||State Government|
|Educational Qualification||+2,Diploma,MCA,BE,B Tech|
|Pay Scale||Rs 22000/- 100000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date: 24 &||26-03-2019|
- Telephone Operator:01
- Technical project manager:01
- Software technical lead:01
- Lead software developer:02
- Senior system engineer:01
- Telephone Operator: Plus Two or equivalent Diploma in Electronics awarded by an institutionrecognised by the Government . Six months’ experience as Telephone Operator / Receptionist and in Computer operation . Fluency in English,Malayalam and Hindi
- IT Post:MCA/B.E/B Tech in CS/IT/Electronics (full time regular).Candidates please go through detailed notification for more information about Experience
- Telephone Operator:Rs 22200 – 48000/- pm
- Technical project manager:Rs 100000/- pm
- Software technical lead:Rs 80000/- pm
- Lead software developer:Rs 60000/- pm
- Senior system engineer:Rs 60000/-
What is the age limit?
- Telephone Operator: Candidates born between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Technical project manager& Software technical lead: Candidates born on or after 02-01-1979
- Lead software developer &Senior system engineer:Candidates born on after on or after 02-01-1984
- Telephone Operator: Selection will be on the basis of Interview OR Written Test and Interview having regard to the number of candidates
- IT Post: Selection will be on the basis of Interview
Telephone Operator:Rs 300/-. (SC & ST :Nil)
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 24-03-2019 (Telephone Operator) and 26-03-2019 (High Level IT Posts).