Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC) has released recruitment notification for 10 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager on regular basis.Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 06.04.2019, 5 PM.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC)|
|Type of Organization||State Government|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate +Other|
|Pay scale||Rs.46650/- 89050/-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Name of post: Deputy Manager
- No of Vacancies:10 (04 open, 02 SC, 01 Muslim, 01 LC/AI, 01 E/B/T, 01 OBC)
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Graduate (regular full time course) with JAIIB OR BE/B.Tech with JAIIB/MBA (regular full time course) from reputed institutions. OR LLB with JAIIB/MBA (regular full time course) from reputed institutions. OR Associate/Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India viz ACA/FCA OR Associate/Fellow member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy of India viz CMA OR Member of Institute of Company secretaries of India (ICSI) viz Company Secretary (ACS).
- Experience: Minimum 05 years of post qualification experience of which 1 year experience shall be in Banks/Financial Institutions in Officer cadre.
What is the age limit?
- Maximum age 35 years as on 02.03.2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Date of written test & Center:
04.2019, Sunday and exam centre will be at Thiruvananthapuram.
Selection will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format and The application forms should be sent by registered post/speed post to “The Chairman and Managing Director, Kerala Financial Corporation, Head Office, Vellayambalam, Trivandrum – 695033, Kerala”superscribing the name of the post and notification number on the envelop.The last date for receipt the application is 06-04-2019
- Last date for receipt the application:06-04-2019
- Date of written test:28-04-2019