Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released recruitment notification for 590 post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 22.03.2019.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate,Post graduate|
|Pay Scale||Rs32795/- to 62315/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- AAO (Generalist): 350
- AAO (IT): 150
- AAO (CA): 50
- AAO (Actuarial): 30
- AAO (Rajbhasha):10
- AAO (Generalist):Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- AAO (Actuarial) :Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
What is the age limit?
- 21-30 years as on 01-03-2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- General & OBC: Rs 600/-+ Transaction Charges
- SC/ST/ PwBDcandidates:Rs 100+ Transaction Charges
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre recruitment Medical examination.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II : Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview
Preliminary examination center:
- Kerala: Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram&Thrichur
Main examination center:
Kerala: Kochi, Thiruvananthpuram & Thrichur.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 22.03.2019.
- Last date for online registration: 22.03.2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative): 28th June 2019