Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites applications for the recruitment of 1.3 Lakh (130,000 ) Vacancies of NTPC ( Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master ), Para Medical Staff ( Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician etc ), Ministerial & Isolated Categories (Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi) etc ) & Level 1 ( Track Maintainer Grade IV, Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in various departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical, and S&T Departments), Porter etc ) vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Total Vacancies||1.3 Lakh+|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC / Graduation / PG|
|Starting Salary||25,000/- to 35,000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Non-Technical Popular Categories||30,000|
|Para Medical Staff|
|Ministerial & Isolated categories|
Zonal wise / RRB wise vacancy details will be updated soon.
Non Technical Popular Categories:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist,
- Accounts Clerk cum typist,
- Trains Clerk,
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Traffic Assistant Goods Guard,
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Senior Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist,
- Commercial Apprentice,
- Station Master
Para Medical Staff:
- Staff Nurse,
- Health & Malaria Inspector,
- ECG Technician,
- Lab Assistant,
- Lab Technician etc
Ministerial & Isolated Categories:
- Chief Law Assistant,
- Junior Translator (Hindi) etc )
- Track Maintainer Grade IV,
- Helpers in various departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical, and S&T Departments),
- Porter etc
Different educational qualifications are proffered for different posts. It will be updated soon.
Will be Updated soon.
Application Fees for the Railway NTPC Recruitment Drive are as follow:
- For all candidates except for the fee concession categories mentioned below, out of the fees of Rs.500; an amount of Rs.400 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PwBDs, Female, Transgender, Minorities & Economically Backward Class, out of the fees of Rs.250; an amount of Rs.250 will be refunded duly only deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage Computer Based Test.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official websites of Indian railway according to the following schedule. Details like age limit , Salary, promotion, examination patterns etc will be updates after detailed notification.
|Opening of Online Registration of Applications||Date & Time|
|Non-Technical Popular Categories (by RRBs)||28th February 2019 at 10:00 hrs|
|Para Medical Staff(by RRBs)||4th March 2019 at 10:00 hrs|
|Ministerial & Isolated categories(by RRBs)||8th March 2019 at 10:00 hrs|
|Level-I Posts(by RRCs)||12th March 2019 at 10:00 hrs|
Detailed Notification (Link inactive)
Apply Online (Online application : Link inactive)