Food Corporation of India Recruitment : Apply Now for 4103 Various Vacancies.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released recruitment notification for 4103 post of Junior Engineer (Je) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade – II (AG II) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) And Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General /Accounts / Technical / Depot).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 23.02.2019 10:00 Hrs to 25.03.2019 24:00 Hrs .Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Pay Scale||Rs 9300 to Rs.29950/-|
|Mode of Application||online|
- Junior Engineer (Civil) :117 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) : 72 posts.
- Steno Grade-II : 76 posts.
- AG-II (Hindi) :45 posts.
- Typist (Hindi) :39 posts.
- AG-III (General) : 757 posts.
- AG-III (Accounts) :509 posts.
- AG-III (Technical) : 720 posts.
- AG-III (Depot) : 1771 posts.
Zone wise vacancies:
|Post||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||NE Zone|
|JE (Electrical & Mechanical)||30||15||10||09||08|
- JE. (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- JE. (Electrical Mechanical): Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only
- Grade- II: Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi): Essential: 1. Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. 2. Proficiency in English. 3. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and viceversa. Desirable:- Post Graduate qualification in Hindi.
- Typist (Hindi): (1) Graduation or equivalent. (2) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing. (3) Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge
- AG-III (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical):Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
What is the age limit?
As on 01-01-2019
- BE. (Civil Engineering):28 years
- BE. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering):28 years
- Steno Grade-II:25 years
- AG-II (Hindi):28 years
- Typist (Hindi):25 years
- AG-III (General):27 years
- AG-III (Accounts):27 years
- AG-III (Technical):27 years
- AG-III (Depot):27 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- JE. (Civil Engineering):Rs 11100- 29950/-
- JE. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering:Rs 11100- 29950/-
- All other post:Rs 9300 – 22940/-
Selection will be made on the basis of online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams and skill test
Examination Centres for Phase-I:
- Kerala: Kannur,Kochi,Kollam,Kottayam,Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur
Examination Centres for Phase-II
- Rs 500/-
Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 23.02.2019 10:00 Hrs to 25.03.2019 24:00 Hrs
- Starting date for online registration:23-02-2019
- Last date for online registration:25-03-2019