Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) under the ministry of youth affairs & sports Govt of India has released recruitment notification for 12000 volunteers shall be deployed in the country. Two volunteers per block in 623 kendras will be deployed. The deployment will be initially for one year only.Candidates can apply online or offline on or before 03-03-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Pay Scale||Rs 5000/-pm|
|Mode of Application||online OR offline|
Name of post : National youth corps volunteers
Total no of vacancies: 12000
Minimum class 10th pass
What is the age limit?
Minimum 18 years and below 29 years as on 1st April 2018.
Preference in selection may be given to the following:
- Candidates having higher educational qualification, merit and basic knowledge of computer application. Candidates having the smart mobile phone and basic knowledge of operating different Apps pertaining to e- banking /Dgidhan, social media etc.
- Members of NYKS affiliated youth clubs.
- Students who have enrolled themselves as a regular students are not eligible for deployment under the scheme, keeping in view of the nature of their full time assignment.
- Participation of weaker sections such as SC/ST community will be encouraged and 50:50 gender ratio should be maintained to the extent possible.
Rs 5000/- after successful completion of monthly target, online reporting/ feedback and receipt of online attendance.
Selection will be made on the basis of merit. The selection committee will be responsible for merit based selection of volunteers.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online online through the official website On or before 03-03-2019. Applying through online mode is not mandatory. Candidates may also apply through offline application. The Kendra will upload the application form pertaining to offline application received if any by candidates in stipulated time period.
- Last date of receiving application: 03-03-2019
- Meeting of selection committee depending upon the availability DM/DC concerned: From 05th March to 11th March, 2019
- Declaration of result: 15th March, 2019
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration: 18th March, 2019