Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released recruitment notification for National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) – 2019 (392 Vacancy). Interested and eligible unmarried male candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04-02-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||National Defense Academy and Naval Academy|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- National Defence Academy: 342 (208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy:50 (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy :12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
What is the age limit?
Born not earlier than 02 nd July, 2000 and not later than 1 st July, 2003
- General &OBC:Rs 100/-
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified :Nil
- NDA Officer Starting Salary is according to the pay band of Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Selection will be made on the basis of written test, Physical Efficiency Tests and Interview.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible unmarried male candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04-02-2019
Last date for online registration:04-02-2019