Indian coast guard has released recruitment notification for the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 entry. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 21 to 31 January 2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian coast guard|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,+2|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 28,000+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post: Navik (General Duty)
Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned.
Job Location: All over India.
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
What is the age limit?
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
Selection will be made on the basis of
- written examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- medical examination
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 21 to 31 January 2019
- Starting date for online registration:21-01-2019
- Last date for online registration:31-01-2019