Border Security Force (BSF) has released a recruitment notification from eligible male candidates to fill up to 63 vacancies of constable (GD) against sports quota.Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 30 days ( i.e 5th February 2019) from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying for the said posts.
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 21700/-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Aquatic (Swimming, Diving & Water Polo):05
- Wushu (Sanshou):08
- Water Sports (Kayaking, Canoeing & Rowing):02
- Wrestling (Free Style & Greco Roman):04
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/University
Rs 21700/- (pay matrix level 3cell-1)
What is the age limit?
18-23 years as on 1-08-2018.
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be provided.
Physical Standards :
The physical standards laid down for the post of Constable (GD) as under :-
- Height – 170 Cms
- Chest – 80 Cms(unexpanded) With min expansion 5 Cms
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Rs 100/- Demand draft or indian postal order in favour of commandant 95 Bn BSF
- SC/ST Candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Checking of Testimonials/documents
- Physical measurement
- PET/Trial Test of respective events. (Applicable only for candidates who are applying under National participation category & Gold medalist of state championship).
- Medical Examination.
- Merit list
How to apply?
Duly filled in on full space paper with two self attested passport size photograph, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect addressed and attested copies of all supporting documents to ‘The Commandant, 95 Bn BSF, Bhondsi, Post Office- Bhondsi, District- Gurugram, Haryana-122102’ within 30 days ( i.e 5th February 2019) from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News
- Last date for receipt the application:05-02-2019