Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited under Ministry of Defence has released recruitment notification for 200 apprentices (TRADE APPRENTICES, GRADUATE APPRENTICES and TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES) for the year 2019-20 under the Apprentices Act. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 22.01.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online for the said posts.
|Name of the Organization||Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited|
|Type of Organization||Central government (Ministry of Defence )|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,ITI,Btech ,Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):135
- Welder (G&E)
- Pipe Fitter
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Fitter (Structural)
- Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)
Trade Apprentice (Fresher):25
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Pipe Fitter
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT),
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
- Graduate Apprentice: Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University. Candidates who have passed Degree in Engineering examination in calendar year 2016, 2017 or 2018 are only eligible
- Technician Apprentice: Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education
What is the age limit?
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):14-25 years as on 01.01.2019
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher):14-20 years as on 01.01.2019
- Graduate Apprentice:14-26 years as on 01.01.2019
- Technician Apprentice: 14-26 years as on 01.01.2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Selection will be on the basis of Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination
- Trade Apprentice: 70% / 80% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of WB &Jharkhand
- Graduate Apprentice: 10,000/-
- Technician Apprentice:8,000/-
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 22.01.2019
- Last date for online registration:22-01-2019
Apply online(Link for Applying Online)