Air India Express Ltd has released a recruitment notification for 86 post of engage trainee-Cabin crew on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of five years.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 01-01-2019.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Air India Express Ltd|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Educational Qualification||10 +2|
|Pay Scale||Rs.10, 000/- to Rs. 36,630/-|
|Mode of Application||online|
Engage trainee-Cabin crew:86
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
What is the age limit?
- 18-22 years as on 01-01-2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height / BMI :
- Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ) / BMI – 18 – 25
- Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” ) / BMI – 18 – 22
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Cosmetic appearance: Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Even and regular teeth.
Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- in favour of AIR INDIA EXPRESS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank.
- Details of DD should be entered while applying online.
- candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs. 36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs. 18,630/- and Rs.18,000/- as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month.
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Group Discussion (GD}
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 01-01-2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application : 01.01.2019