The New India Assurance Company Ltd has released a recruitment notification for 312 post of administrative Officers (Generalist & Specialists) in Scale I.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 26-12-2018.
Before applying the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in advertisement
|Name of the Organization||The New India Assurance Company Ltd|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate / Post graduate|
|Pay Scale||Rs.51,000/- pm|
|Mode of Application||online|
Officers (Generalist & Specialists):312
- Company Secretary:02
- Finance & Accounts:35
(as on 01.12.2018)
- Company Secretary: ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%
- Legal: Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Finance & Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as ICWAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or MBA Finance/PGDM FINANCE* with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or M.COM with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
- Generalists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
What is the age limit?
21-30 years as on 01-12-2018
that is ,a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Dec-1988 and not later than 1st Dec-1997 (both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be provided.
- Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315/-
- Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m.
- SC/ ST / PwBD:Rs 100/-
- All other candidates:Rs 600/-
Examination Centers for Phase-I (Tentative):
Kerala: Alappuzha,Kannur,Kochi,Kollam, Kottayam,Kozhikode, Malappuram,Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur
Examination Centers for Phase-II (Tentative):
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Interview
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 26-12-2018.
- Last date for online registration: 26th Dec 2018
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective): 30th Jan 2019
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive): 2nd Mar 2019