Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam under Indian navy has released a recruitment notification for 275 post of trade apprentice.Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 05-12-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam under Indian Navy|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||As per Govt rules|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Electrician :30 posts.
- Electroplater : 03 posts.
- Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.) : 25 posts.
- Fitter : 22 posts.
- Instrument Mechanic : 08 posts.
- Machinist : 25 posts.
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance : 06 posts.
- Painter (General) : 14 posts.
- Pattern Maker : 03 posts.
- R & A/C Mechanic : 17 posts.
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 20 posts.
- Carpenter : 30 posts.
- Foundryman : 06 posts.
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT) : 03 posts.
- Mechanic (Diesel) :20 posts.
- Sheet Metal Worker : 28 posts.
- Pipe Fitter : 15 posts
SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
What is the age limit?
- As on 01 Apr 2019
- General:Candidates born between (both dates are inclusive) -01 Apr 1998 to 01 Apr 2005
- SC / ST: Candidates born between (both dates are inclusive- 01 Apr 1993 to 01 Apr 2005
The current applicable stipend rates based on AP Govt.
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Written test
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 05-12-2018 and candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with two original hall tickets and all relevant documents are required to be forwarded to
“The Officer-in-Charge (forApprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O.,Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 12 Dec 2018
- Last date for online registration:05-12-2018
- Last date for receipt the application:12-12-2018