Indian coast guard has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer).Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website from 18-11-2018 to 30-11-2018 (5PM).
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Indian coast guard|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Pay Scale||Rs 56100/- 205400/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Post Name: Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)
- General Duty:
- General Duty(SSA):
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA):
- General Duty & General Duty(SSA): andidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable). )Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIthof 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Law: A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).
Age limit & Gender:
- General Duty:( Male) Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
- General Duty(SSA):(Female) Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA):( Male/ Female) Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
- Law:( Male/ Female) Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Assistant Commandant: pay level (10) Rs 56100/-
- Deputy Commandant:Pay level (11) Rs 67700/-
- Commandant (JG):Pay level (12) Rs:78800/-
- Commandant:Pay level (13) Rs123100/-
- Deputy Inspector General:Pay level (13A) Rs 131100/-
- Inspector General:Pay level (14) Rs144200/-
- Additional DirectorGeneral:Pay level(15) 182200/-
- Director General:Pay level (16) Rs:205400/
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Short Listing of Applications: Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks
- Preliminary Selection: which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT)
- Final Selection: The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test)
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 18-11-2018 to 30-11-2018 (5PM).
- Date of opening online application:18-11-2018
- Date of closing online application:30-11-2018