State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for 47 post of Specialist Cadre officer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 22.11.2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech / CA / MCA / MBA|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 42020/- to Rs -59170/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Specialist Cadre officer: 47
- Analytics Translators: 04
- Sector Credit Specialists:19
- Portfolio Management Specialists: 04
- Sector Risk Specialists: 20
Educational details & Experience:
- Analytics Translators: B.Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata) . MMGS-III – Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV – Minimum 8 Years in PSU/ Corporates/ Start-Ups etc
- Sector Credit Specialists: Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance). MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience In Banks/ PSUs/ Corporates in High Value Credit / Analysis in any of the following Sectors: Engineering & EPC Banks & NBFC etc
- Portfolio Management Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance), MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience in Portfolio Management in Banks/ Financial Institutions for optimum return.
- Sector Risk Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA . MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience: in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage .Firms in Risk Analysis / Research in any of the following Sectors:. Power & Infrastructure. Petroleum & Petrochemicals
What is the age limit?
25-35 years as on 30.09.2018
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be provided.
- MMGS-III:Rs 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
- SMGS-IV Rs 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before 22.11.2018.
Important date :
- Last date for online registration:22-11-2018