Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment: Apply now for Assistant Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, X-ray Technician and other vacancies
Malabar cancer center has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, X-ray Technician and other vacancies.Eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before 22/11/2018 up to 04.30 PM.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||= Malabar cancer center|
|Type of Organization||State Government|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc., Diploma|
|Pay Scale||Rs 9190 –25280/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Dosimetrist/ Physics Assistant :02
- Assistant Pharmacist :01
- X-ray Technician:01
- Radiographer (LC candidates only):02
- Pharmacist (Ezhava candidates only):03
- Staff Nurse (Muslim candidates only):01
- Nursing Assistant (LC/AI, Viswakarma & Muslim candidates only- 2nd Time):04
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Dosimetrist / Physics Assistant:Sc. Degree in Physics / B.Sc. MRT Experience: 2 years experience as a Dosimetrist/ Radiation technologist in a recognized, well equipped Radiotherapy Department.
- Assistant Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy Experience: 5 years
- X-ray Technician: Certified Radiological Assistant Experience : 3 yrs
- Radiographer: Pass in +2 with science subject from a recognized University/Board, B.Sc. MRT (Medical Radiological Technology) or BSc MIT (Medical Imaging Technology) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute approved by AERB with one year experience in operating Radio-diagnostic/ Radiotherapy equipments in an established Centre OR Diploma in Radiology or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 2 years experience in operating Radio-diagnostic/ Radiotherapy equipments in an established Centre.
- Pharmacist : B Pharm Experience: 5years
- Nursing Assistant : +2 (Plus Two pass) and Nursing Assistant Certificate Course from a minimum 100 bedded Hospital. OR Nursing Aid Training Course Certificate from a minimum 100 bedded HospitalOR Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate from a minimum 100 bedded Hospital.
Experience:1 year experience in a 100 bedded Hospital.
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with 3 years experience in a multispecialty Hospital with not less than 200 beds, preferably in cancer treatment. Kerala Nursing Council Registration/Indian Nursing Council Registration ORB Sc Nursing with 2 year experience in a multispecialty Hospital with not less than 200 beds, preferably in cancer treatment. Kerala Nursing Council Registration/ Indian Nursing Council Registration
What is the age limit?
- Below 35 years as on 01-01-2018.
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be provided.
- SC/ ST category:Rs 250/-
- General &OBC :Rs 750/-
Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should be submitted in original along with the print out of Online application. Photostat copy of DD will not be accepted and such applications will be rejected
Selection will be on the basis of skill test ,trade test & Interview
How to apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before 22/11/2018 up to 04.30 PM.
Hard/Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with Demand Draft as application fee and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, so as to reach on or before 30/11/2018 till 4.30 PM
- Last date for online registration:22-11-2018
- Last date for receipt the application:30-11-2018