National Institute of Technology Manipur has released a recruitment notification for 47 Non-Teaching posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 5th Dec, 2018. Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||NIT Manipur|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||10th / +2 / Diploma / B.Sc / B.Tech|
|Pay Scale||21700-35,400 per month.|
|Mode of Application||offline|
- Nurse: 01
- Technical Assistant: 14
- Junior Engineer: 01
- Technical Assistant (System): 01
- Superintendent: 02
- Accountant: 02
- Junior Assistant: 03
- Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Lab Work Assistant : 15
- Attendant/Multitasking Staff: 08
- Nurse: Should have 10+2 plus A Grade Nursing Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or equivalent and should be registered as nurse/midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Council/ Certificate with 3 years course from a recognized institute approved by the Government
- Technical Assistant: First class in B.E/B.Tech in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute. Or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record
- Junior Engineer: First Class Degree in science or B.E / B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute. OR First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record. Desirable: Preferably Civil Engineering
- Technical Assistant (System): First class in B.E/B.Tech in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute. Or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record. Desirable: Experience in relevant field e.g., website maintenance, system administration etc. in a reputed Institute or organization.
- Superintendent: First Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses) orMaster’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. Knowledge of Computer applications viz.. Word processing, Spread Sheet.
- Accountant: First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary (10+2) in any discipline with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet
- Technician/ Laboratory Assistant/Work Assistant(CSE, ECE, EE, ME, CE, Phy, Chem or equivalent subject)
- Technician/Work Assistant :Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade Or Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade Or Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute .
- Laboratory Assistant:BSc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute
- Multitasking Staff: Matriculation or ITI pass in relevant subject/area from a recognized Board or Institute
What is the age limit?
- Junior Assistant, Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Lab Work Assistant:Below 27 years
- Attendant/Multitasking Staff: 18-27 years
- Other post: Not exceeding 30 years
- Junior Assistant, Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Lab Work Assistant: Level 3 Rs. 21700/-
- Attendant/Multitasking Staff: Level 1 Rs. 18000/-
- Other post: Level 6 Rs. 35400/-
- General/OBC:RS 500/- DD in favour of Director, NIT Manipur payable at State Bank of India, Secretariat Branch, Imphal.
- SC/ST,PWD,Women candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Test /Interview.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with DD and send to
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal West – 795004”.
on or before 5th Dec, 2018. On the envelope please inscribe “Application for Recruitment at NIT Manipur for the post of …………………….. (please fill in name of post applied)
- Last date for receipt the application:05-12-2018