Kerala State AIDS Control Society (KSACS) has released a recruitment notification for 06 post of Assistant Director and Deputy Director.Eligible and interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 15/11/2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State AIDS Control Society (KSACS)|
|Type of Organization||State Government|
|Educational Qualification||Degree / PG|
|Pay Scale||Rs 25,000/- to Rs 36,200/-|
|Mode of Application||offline|
- Assistant Director(CST):01
- Deputy Director (M&E):01
- Assistant Director(Doc &P):01
- Assistant Director (Documentation):01
- Assistant Director (Youth Affairs):01
- Assistant Director (Voluntary Blood Donation):01
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Director(CST): University degree in Medicine or Nursing or pharmacy /Masters in Public Health or Health Management or Social Work or in any other relevant field with minimum 3years of experience in Health sector.
- Deputy Director (M&E): MD/DNB (Community Medicine)/ Masters in Public Health/ Masters in Health Administration/ Masters in Applied Epidemiology 3-5 years experience in the field of public health Working knowledge of computers including MS office package and SPSS
- Assistant Director(Doc &P): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/institute. Min 3 yrs exp in the field of developmental/health communication including planning and implementation in of IEC campaign
- Assistant Director (Documentation): Post graduate in Social sciences/Humanities or any other related field. Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience like working with community based development projects, especially HIV/AIDS
- Assistant Director (Youth Affairs): Master’s degree in sociology/social work /humanities from a recognized institution Desirable: Member of NSS for 3 Years/C certificate holder of NCC
- Assistant Director (Voluntary Blood Donation): Recognised PG degree in social science/sociology/social work. At least 3 years experience in organizing Blood Donation . Preferably regular Voluntary Blood Donor .Knowledge of donor motivation, donor recruitment and donor retention. .Knowledge of local language.
What is the age limit?
As on 31-03-2019
- Assistant Director (Youth Affairs): 30 years
- Other post: 60 Years
- Assistant Director : Rs 25,000/-
- Deputy Director : Rs 36,200/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of all supporting documents and send to below mentioned address
“The Project Director, Kerala State AIDS Control Society, Red Cross Road, Thiruvananthapuram-695035.
The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post for which application is being made. Last date of receiving applications is 15/11/2018
- Last date for receipt the application:15-11-2018