Nuclear power corporation India ltd under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has released a recruitment notification for 122 post of Stipendiary Trainee.Eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before 14/11/2018 (17:00 hrs.).Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online]
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear power corporation India ltd|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||10TH ,ITI,+2|
|Pay Scale||Rs 21700/-+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 56 (Current – 37, Backlog – 19)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer:66 (Current – 43, Backlog – 23)
- Fitter :21
- Turner / Machinist:06
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: SSC (10th) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics, Electrician, Machinist/Turner, Fitter and Welder. The trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidate should have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
What is the age limit?
- 18 to 24 years as on 14.11.2018
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- During first year of training 10500/- pm
- During Second year of training 12500/-pm
- After successful completion of training, the Pay in Pay Matrix (Level 3)RS 21,700/-PM
Selection will be on the basis of
- Written test (Preliminary Test + Advance Test)
- Skill test
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before 14/11/2018 (17:00 hrs.)
Last date for online registration:14/11/2018