Canara Bank has published a notification for recruitment of 800 probationary officer in junior management Grade scale -1 .Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website on or before 13.11.2018 .Before applying the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in the advertisement
|Name of the Organization||Canara Bank|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Probationary officer in junior management Grade scale-1:800
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
What is the age limit?
- 20 Years – 30 years as on 01.10.2018
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Rs 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-
- SC/ST/PWBD:Rs 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]
- All Others: Rs 708/- [includes GST @18%]
Online test center in kerala :
Selection will be made on the basis of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
How to apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank’s official website on or before 13.11.2018
- Last date for online registration:13-11-2018
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative): After 05.12.2018
- Date of online test (tentative): 23.12.2018