The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 19-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||(Expecting more than 1000 )|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Pay Scale||RS 9300-34800/-+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Stenographer Grade C & D
- Expected Vacancies: more than 1000
12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University & Only those candidates who have required skills in stenography as explained in notification (Para 13 (e)) are eligible to apply
What is the age limit?
- 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- SSC Stenographer Grade C: Rs 9300-34800/-
- SSC Stenographer grade D:Rs 5200-20200/-
- General & OBC :Rs 100/-
- Women candidates,SC&ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of computer based examination & Skill test
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 19-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
- Last date for online registration: 19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019