National Institute of Ayurveda invites Applications in the prescribed Format for 1 Post of Pharmacist[Ayurved), 7 Posts of Staff Nurse(Ayurveda), 5 Posts of Lower Division Clerk[LDC) and 35 Posts of Multi Tasking
Staff[MTS). The detailes about Essential Qualifications, Pay Scales, Age Limit, Last Date etc. are available here and in the Institute Website www.nia.nic.in Candidates fulfilling the requirements may apply after accessing the details from the Website.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||18,000 -92,300|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Pharmacist (Ayurved): 01
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved):07
- Lower Division Clerk: 05
- Multi Tasking Staff: 35
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Pharmacist (Ayurved): 12th Class, D.Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved): 12th Class, D.Pharmacy
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class, Typing Knowledge
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th Class
- Pharmacist (Ayurved): 29200-92300
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved):29200-92300
- Lower Division Clerk: 19900-63200
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18000-56900
What is the age limit?
Max age limit for (as on 01-01-2019)
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda)/Staff Nurse (Ayurveda): 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 25 years
Relaxation in age limit as per the government rules will be provided.
How to apply?
The filled application affixed with the recent passport size photograph pasted on the upper right corner, duly filled self attested along with the application fees and self attested copies of all the certificates etc. should reach the director, National institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar sing gate, Amer road,Jaipur, 302002 by 5pm on 31-10-2018. One same passport size photograph should be attached at the relevant place in the application form for pasting on the call leter for the written test.
Importatant date :
- Last date for receipt the application:31-10-2018