Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General , Legal , IT and Engineering Stream.Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://www.sebi.gov.in on or before 07/10/2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- General :84
- Information Technology: 8
- Engineering (Civil) :5
- Engineering (Electrical):5
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Information Technology: Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR /Masters in Computers Application / Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
What is the age limit?
- 30 years as on August 31, 2018
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Selection will be made on the basis of 2 phase online examination & Interview
- General & OBC: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates:Rs 100/-
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://www.sebi.gov.in on or before 07/10/2018.
- Last date for apply online:07-10-2018
- Phase I On-Line Examination 17-11- 2018
- Phase II On-Line Examination:16-12- 2018
- Phase III Interview :Dates will be intimated