Vijaya Bank A Government of India Undertaking invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment for the post of ‘Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream. Eligible candidates can apply online through the bank website www.vijayabank.com on or before 27.09.2018 .
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Vijaya Bank|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream:330
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks AND MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary
What is the age limit?
- 21-30 Years as on 01.08.2018
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- During the training period candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- p.m
- Rs 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Online examination
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/-
- General & Others: Rs. 600/-
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the bank website vijayabank.com on or before 27.09.2018
- Opening Date for on-line registration: 12.09.2018
- Closing Date for on-line registration:27-09-2018