NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Recruitment for 90 Trade Apprenticeship
Nuclear power corporation of India limited (NPCIL) under Govt of India invites the application from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 90 “Trade Apprenticeship” engagement on stipend basis.Eligible candidate can apply in prescribed application format on or before 10 October 2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear power corporation of India limited|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay scale: Not mention|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Fitter – 18 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 16 Posts
- Welder – 10 Posts
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Carpenter – 09 Posts
- Plumber – 06 Posts
- Wireman – 09 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 05 Posts
- Painter – 05 Posts
- Sheet Metal worker – 03 Post
ITI in relevant field
What is the age limit?
- 16-24 Years as on 10-10-2018
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- 90% of the minimum wage for semi-skilled worker notified by the Govt,. of Maharashtra, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI training course.
- 80% of the minimum wage for semi-skilled worker by the Govt. of Maharashtra, if he/she had undergone 1 year ITI training course.
Period of Apprenticeship:
Selection will be on the basis of f marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in and candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested photocopies of the following certificates
- SSC/Matriculation Certificate
- ITI certificate and all semester marksheets
- Conduct certificate from two Gazetted Officers or from the concerned Institution
- Caste certificate of those belong to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)
- Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card
and send to below mentioned address.Last date for receipt the application is 10-10-2018
Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1 to 4 PO : TAPP,
Via : Boisar (W/Rly) Tal. & Dist : Palghar PIN : 401 504, Maharashtra
- Last date of receipt the application:10-10-2018
Notification & Application form