Mail motor service Ernakulum, under Ministry of communication & IT department of post India has released a recruitment notification for 05 post of Staff Car Driver Gr-C, Non -Gazetted,Non – Ministerial. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on prescribed application format on or before 30.10.2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of communication and IT department of post India|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||19900/- to -63200/-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Staff Car Driver Gr-C:05
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or lnstitute .Possession of valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism. Experience of driving light & heavy motor vehicles for atleast three years.
- Desirable qualification : Three years’ service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
What is the Age limit?
- Gen/ UR Candidates :18 to 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Rs 19900/- to -63200/- As per Level 2 in the Pay Matrix Table (As per 7th CPC)
Selection will be made on the basis of Driving test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on prescribed application format along with self attested Photocopies of the following certificates .Age Proof, Educatiohal Qualification as indicated at Sl no.1(b)(iv) ,Driving Experience Certificates as indicated at Sl No.1(b)(iii), SC/ST/OBC/ESM Certificate , Driving License as indicated at l(bxi).and Two copies of recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer.One should be pasted in the application form and the other should be attached with the application form and send to below mentioned address
“Manager,MMS Ernakulam,O/O SRM RMS ‘EK’Division,5th floor,Ernakulam Head Postoffice Buildins.Hospital Road.Kochi -682011”
either by Speed Post/Registered Post only. The last date of receipt of application is on or before 30.10.2018
- The last date of receipt of application: 30.10.2018