Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has published a notification for the recruitment of the post of Aircraft Technician in Maintenance / Aircraft- Overhaul trade” from the open market on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in (Trade Test & Interview) on 04.09.2018 to 10-09-2018 at Delhi between 09.30 am to 11.30 am.
Before applying the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in advertisement
|Name of the Organization||AIESL|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Walk in|
|Interview date||04.09.2018 to 10-09-2018|
- Aircraft Technician in Maintenance / Aircraft- Overhaul:77
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent recognised by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Mechanical Trade from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).Candidates from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes who are eligible, as per current list.
- For Ex-servicemen: Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe / Engine trades conducted by the Indian Air Force, which are acceptable as a qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. (Or) Successful Completion of 4 years course/Diploma in Aircraft Training or its equivalent trade Training conducted by Indian Navy, which is acceptable as a qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE MINIMUM ONE YEAR AVIATION EXPERIENCE IN AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE. Or SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF NATIONAL APPRENTICESHIP IN THE CONCERNED TRADE IN AIRCRAFT MAINTENACE.
What is the age limit?
- General Category :35 yrs
- OBC :38 yrs.& SC/ST :40 yrs. As on 1st September 2018.
- Rs 20000/- PM
- Selection will be made on the basis of Trade Test/ Skill Test and Interview.
- 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” Payable at Delhi.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee
Walk in venue:
Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House), Delhi 110037 (Contact No. 011- 25652442)
Walk-In Date & Time:
- 09.2018 to 10.09.2018 @ 09.30 am to 11.30 am.
Selection will be made on the basis of Trade Test/ Skill Test and Interview.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview along with All original qualification certificates as per eligibility criteria, All original experience certificates, Proof for Date of Birth. Proof for Permanent and Present Address. 2 Passport Size photographs. ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.) and DD
- Walk-In Date:04.09.2018 to 10.09.2018