SSC GDconstable 2018 – 19 notification has been published in Employment News paper 21st July 2018. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open examination for recruitment posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) & Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
The SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018 online registration opening from 24th July 2018 and closing on 24th August 2018. The online application process is temporarily withhold due to heavy load of applications and It may be noted that receipt of online applications would commence w.e.f. 17-08-2018 at 10 AM. Accordingly, the last date for submission of online applications for the said examination would be extended up to 30-09-2018 17-09-2018 (5 PM).
Before applying for the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in advertisement.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection commission|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||₹ 21700 – 69100/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date|| 30-09-2018 |
Force wise Vacancies:
Total Number of vacancies: 54593
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board / university.
Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
What is the age limit?
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years as on 1st August 2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
- Scale of Pay : ₹ 21700 – 69100/-
₹ 100/- made through SBI Challan or Online payment mode using SBI Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card. No fee for all Women and SC, ST and Ex-servicemen candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)(English & Hindi),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and
- Medical Examination