Applications are invited from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the assistant post (38 Numbers)in the High Court of Kerala.Interested and eligible Candidate shall apply ONLINE through the Recruitment Portal
(www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) of the High Court. No other means/ modes of applications will be accepted.
Before applying for the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in advertisement.
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Type of Organization||Government|
|Educational Qualification||Any Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Recruitment Number : 5/2018
Name of the Post : ASSISTANT
Number of vacancies: 38 (+Vacancies that may arise during the period of validity of the ranked list shall also be filled up from the list.)
Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50% marks (no stipulation of marks in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes) OR Master’s Degree OR Law Degree awarded or recognised by any of the Univiersities in Kerala.
Desirable : Knowledge in Computer Operations.
What is the age limit?
- Candidates born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1977 and 01/01/2000 ( both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1979 and
- 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are the members of the High Court Service working in the categories having pay scales below that of Assistant born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. The candidates claiming age relaxation under this clause shall take their chances for appointment purely on the basis of merit and shall be considered against open competition vacancies only.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
- Scale of Pay : 27800-59400
Rs.400/-. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed Differently abled candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. For payment of fee, candidates should either use system generated Fee Payment Challan or pay online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking by following instructions on the screen. Bank Transaction charges for Payment of application fee, if applicable, will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview. The written test consists of Objective Test and Descriptive Test. Immediately after the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates Candidate shall apply ONLINE through the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) of the High Court. No other means/ modes of applications will be accepted.
- Opening date for online application:26-07-2018
- Last date for online application:20-08-2018