Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi invites applications from Interested and eligible ITI candidates (Male,Female) For the recruitment of 128 Apprenticeship Training Vacancies at Naval Ship Repair Yard ,Navel base ,Kochi . Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 24-07-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization: Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||10TH ,ITI|
|Pay Scale||Not mentioned|
|Mode of Application||offline|
ONE YEAR TRAINING:( Total 121)
- Machinist: 09
- Instrument mechanic:05
- Fitter :15
- Refrigeration Air Conditioning Mechanic:08
- Welder (Gas & Elect):12
- Electronic Mechanic:13
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle(MMV):06
TWO YEAR TRAINING (Total 07 )
- Foundry Man :02
10th pass with minimum of 50% mark & ITI in relevant Trade with aggregate 65% marks.
What is the age limit?
- 21years as on 01 Oct 2018.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Monthly Stipend as per government rules and regulations.
- Preliminary selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination
- Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for written test and oral exam by call letters
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of educational ,Experience certificate and other document send to below mentioned address
(for Officer-in-Charge, Apprentices TrainingSchool)
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi – 682004,
Application should reach at the address on or before24-07-2018
The applications should be accompanied by:
- Passport Size Candidates Photos (06 Copies)
- Attested copy of SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth
- Attested copy of ITI Marks Sheet
- Attested copy of Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only)
- Attested copy of Certificates of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate, if son / daughter of Armed Forces personnel / Ex-Serviceman (as applicable)
- Certificate, if son / daughter of Defence Civilian/ Dockyard Employees (as applicable)
- Copy of Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
- Last date of receipt the application :24/07/2018