Bharat petroleum corporation ltd (BPCL) a leading Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 44 General- workman B (Trainee) at kochi refinery.Eligible candidates can apply online through the BPCL official website on www.bharatpetroleum.com from 28.05.2018 (10:00 hrs) onwards to 11.06.2018(17:00 hrs) .Before applying for the post candidates should ensure that they fulfils the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in the advertisement
|Name of the Organization||BPCL|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
General Workman-B (Trainee):44
Educational qualification & Experience:
- First Class Diploma in related trade (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in a Refining/ Petroleum/ Power/ Lube/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer Industry OR One year apprenticeship training (post qualification) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in a Refining/ Petroleum/ Power/ Lube/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer Industry.
- 60% marks in Engineering Diploma is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/OH/HH candidates.
The selected candidates will be placed in Grade I in the pay scale of ` 11500-20000
What is the age limit?
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 0 1 .05.2018
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Test.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the BPCL official website on www.bharatpetroleum.com from 28.05.2018 (10:00 hrs) onwards to 11.06.2018(17:00 hrs) .
- Opening Date for Submission of On-Line Application :28-05-2018
- Last Date of Submission of On-Line Application Form:11-06-2018