HMT Machine Tools Ltd owned by govt of india has published notification for the recruitment of 20 post of Project Associate vacancy on contract basis for a period of 2 years in LPSC project at Valiamala, Trivandrum.Eligible candidates can apply prescribed application format on or before June 5, 2018.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||HMT Machine Tools Ltd|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Diploma in Mechanical : 2
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics:01
- ITI – Fitter : 16
- Data Entry Operator : 1
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Project Associate (Diploma holder): Diploma Engineering in Mechanical/Electronics with 60% and above marks. Knowledge in winding and soldering is essential.
Experience : One year experience in technical field of any industry. Experience as Supervisor will be preferred.
- Project Associate(ITI – Fitter) :ITI holders in Fitter trade with 60% and above marks
Experience :One year experience in technical field of any industry. Experience in Assembly field will be preferred.
- Project Associate (Data Entry Operator) :Graduates with B.com/B.sc/BA/BBM with 60% and above marks. Proficiency in MS Office/Documentation/MIS preparation is essential.
Experience –:One year experience in Data Entry Field will be preferred. Should have good typing speed and knowledge in MS Excel & Power point.
What is the Age limit?
- Below 30 years as on 01.05.2018
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Project Associate (Diploma holder):15500/- pm and Rs.16300/- pm during the first and the second year
- Project Associate (ITI – Fitter):13500/- pm and Rs.14200/- pm during the first and the second year
- Project Associate (Data Entry Operator) :15500/- pm and Rs.16300/- pm during the first and the second year
- Technically Qualified NAC/ITI holders:Selection will be based on test & interview
- Other categories: Selection will be based on the academic excellence, experience and marks obtained in the interview.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of Educational Certificates / Experience Certificate/ Other documents etc, send by speed post to below mentioned address so as to reach on or before May 31, 2018.
The Deputy General Manager (HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited,
HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist. 683503 Kerala, India
Last date of receipt the application: 5th June 2018.