Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Staff Selection Commission has released the online application form for SSC CGL 2018 on 05 May. Aspirants who are eligible for the exam can apply online through official website of SSC.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
For CGL 2018, 15,000+ Vacancies are expected (The total number of vacancies for SSC CGL 2018 will be updated soon here)
The starting in hand salary varies from Rs 31,000 – 51,000. Click Here to know the details of salary for each posts in ssc cgl.
Educational qualification :
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 05 May 2018 till 04 June 2018.