Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) owned by Air India Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of post of 36 Various Trainee Tradesmen and Assistant Supervisor for Technical Facility at Trivandrum. Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 17.05.2018 and 18.05.2018 at Thiruvananthapuram between 09 AM to 04 pm. Before applying for the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in advertisement by reading complete notification.
Trainee Tradesmen: 26 (UR-13, OBC-7, SC-4 & ST-2)
- Skilled Trades Men in Mechanical Trade:10
- Skilled Trades Men in Electrical Trade:07
- Skilled Trades Men in Diesel Mechanical /Diesel Electrical Trade:02
- Skilled Trades Men in Welder Trade:02
- Skilled Trades Men in painter Trade:02
- Skilled Trades Men in Carpenter Trade:02
- Skilled Trades Men in Draftsman Trade:01
- Assistant Supervisor (Technical / Non-Technical): 10 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-1 & ST-1)
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Trainee Tradesmen: ITI/NCVT/GCE in relevant trade issued by Govt. of India. OR 3 years:’ Diploma from Govt. Recognized Institution.
- Assistant Supervisor (Technical / NonTechnical):
Technical:- Engineering Degree/Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance/ Aerospace/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
Non-Technical: B.Com from UGC recognized University/Board
For more information about Experience candidates please visit detailed advertisement
What is the Age limit?
- Maximum age 35 years
- OBC candidates age relaxed by 3 & SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen age relaxed by 5 years
- Tradesmen: Rs.20,000/- per month
- Assistant Supervisor: Rs 19,570/- permonth
- General,OBC Candidates:Rs 1000/- of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi
- SC/ST,Ex service man:Nil
- Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years which may be extended for further period of five years based on performance and requirement of AIESL.
- Selection will made on the basis of WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 17.05.2018 and 18.05.2018 at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM between 0900 hours to 1600 Hours at the following Venue:
MAINTENANCE TRAINING ORGANISATION,
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED,
NEAR MASCOT HOTEL, PALAYAM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 033.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 17.05.2018 and 18.05.2018 at Thiruvananthapuram between 09 AM to 04 pm. , along with the Application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English , Demand Draft and self-attested photocopies of educational/experience certificates
- Date & Time of Interview: 17 & 18.05.2018 at 09 am to 04 pm