Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 171 Junior Personal Assistants & Stenographers.Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30-04-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||ISRO|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Junior Personal Assistants:166
- New Delhi:01
- Department of Space Bangalore:05
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. OR Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as Steno-Typist/Stenographer. A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers
What is age limit?
- 18 – 26 years as on 30.04.2018
- OBC:29 Years
- SC/ST::31 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- 25500/-Level 04 of Pay Matrix.
- Application Fee :₹100/-
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- All Women candidates,SC/ST, Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- last date for fee payment 02.05.2018.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through theISRO official web-site isro.gov.in on or before 30-04-2018
- Last date of apply online:30-04-2018
- last date for fee payment: 02.05.2018.