Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Palakkad has published a notification for the recruitment of post of 34 Junior Superintendent, Junior Technician , Deputy Registrar ,various vacancies .Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of IIT palkkad on or before 11-04-2018 .Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||IIT PALAKKAD|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- 1801 /Deputy Registrar: 1 (UR)
- 1802/Assistant Registrar: 03 (UR)
- 1803/Technical Officer/ Computer System Administrator: 1 (UR)
- 1804/Junior Superintendent:06 (04 (UR) 01 (OBC) 01 (SC))
- 1805/Junior Technical Superintendent (Library)/ [Senior Professional: 02(UR)
- Junior Technical Superintendent:06 (04(UR) 01(OBC) 01(SC))
- 1806 Civil Engg. (1),
- 1807 Mechanical Engg (1)
- 1808: Electrical Engg (1)
- 1809 :Chemistry (1)
- 1810 :Physics (1)
- 1811: Instrumentation (1)
- Junior Technician :06 (04(UR) 02 (OBC) 01(SC))
- 1812: Civil Engg (1post)
- 1813:ElectricalEngg(1 post)
- 1814: Mechanical Engg(2posts)
- 1815: Computer Science (1post)
- 1816: Engineering Works Division[with Civil/ElectricalEngg qualification](1post)
- 1817: Instrumentation(1post)
- 1818 Junior Assistant:08 (05(UR) 02(OBC) 01(SC))
- 1801 /Deputy Registrar: A Postgraduate degree with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent. Experience: Minimum of 5 years administrative experience in a post carrying PB‐3 with GP 5400 (under 6th CPC) or equivalent in Government / Government Research Establishments / Universities / Statutory organisations/Reputed Organization
- 1802/Assistant Registrar: A Postgraduate degree with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record.
Desirable: i) Professional qualification in the area of Management / Finance & Accounts ii) Experience in handling Finance/Administrative/ Academic / Stores & Purchase / Establishment / Legal matters.
- 1803/Technical Officer/ Computer System Administrator: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA first class with 8 years experience or M.E/M.Tech first class with 5 years experiencein relevant area.
- 1804/ Junior Superintendent: First class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience in Finance & Accounts/ Stores &Purchase/ Establishment/ Administrative/ Academics/legal matters in Government, PSU/ Autonomous Organisation/ Universities/ reputed Institutes or Organisations under Central/ State Government and reputed private organisations
- 1805/Junior Technical Superintendent (Library)/ [Senior Professional Assistant]: Graduate plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent or Diploma in Library Science with 6 years Relevant experience in library
- Junior Technical Superintendent: BE/ B.Tech/ MSc in appropriate branch and 5 years experience in GP Rs.2800 (under 6th CPC) or equivalent
- Junior Technician : Diploma of 3 years duration in Engineering (or) ITI with 2 Years experience or Graduate in Engineering
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations. Desirable: Experience in handling Administrative/Academic/ Legal/ Finance & Accounts/ Purchase & Stores
What is the Age limit?
- Deputy Registrar:50 years
- Assistant Registrar:45 years
- Technical Officer/ Computer System Administrator:45 years
- Junior Superintendent:32 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Library)/ [Senior Professional Assistant]:32 yrs
- Junior Technical Superintendent:32 years
- Junior Technician : 27 years
- Junior Assistant:27 years
- General/OBC: Rs.100/‐
- SC/ST,PWD Candidates: Nil
Selection will be based on the basis of
- selection test
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of IIT palkkad https://iitpkd.ac.in/ on or before 11-04-2018 and Hard copy application in the prescribed format downloaded from the system superscribing on the envelope ÄPPLICATION FOR THE POST OF“_________________________” should be sent to The Registrar i/c, IIT Palakkad, Ahalia Integrated Campus, Kozhipara, 6785 57
on or before 16th April 2018 along with self attested photo copies of supporting documents (of all the qualifications, experience and of community details if applicable). Applications without these documents will be considered incomplete.
Last date of apply online:11-04-2018