Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) has published notification for the recruitment of 09 Junior Clerk, Junior Engineer (Civil) on direct basis. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.kandlaport.gov.in on or before 31-03-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Kandla Port Trust|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Junior Clerk:05
- Junior Engineer (Civil):04
- Junior Clerk:
Graduates having sufficient knowledge in computers in office automation software like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc. with 6 months certificate course in the Computers .The proficiency in computers shall be judged through typing test, etc. on computer in MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc.
- Junior Engineer (Civil):
Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years‘ experience.
What is the Age limit?
- Upper Age limit not more than 28 years as on 01-03-2018
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2.3.1990 and not later than 1.3.2000 (both days inclusive.)
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 16,300-38,200/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 21,000-53,500/-
- Selection will be made on the basis of online examination
- SC/ ST/PH/DPT Employees:Nil
- Other candidates: Rs. 300/- (Application fee including intimation charges) + GST @ 18%
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.kandlaport.gov.in on or before 31-03-2018
- Online Registration Start Date: 12th March, 2018
- Online Registration Closing Date: 31st March, 2018