Pune cantonment board under ministry of defence has published a notification for the recruitment of post of 77 junior clerk, Driver,Teachers,various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07-04-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Pune cantonment board|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||10th,+2, Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Assistant Medical Officer:04
- Junior Engineer:04 (Civil – 03, Electrician – 01)
- English Medium School Teachers:26 (B.Ed. – 10, D.Ed. – 16)
- Health Inspector:03
- Staff Nurse:08
- Lab Technician:02
- Junior Clerks:18
- Hindi Typist:01
- Health Assistant:01
- Assistant Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized University and Registered with MMC / MC
- Junior Engineer: Diploma / B.E. Engineering Graduate in Civil , Electrical from the institute recognized by the Government.
- English Medium School Teachers:A Degree with Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) or Diploma of Education (D.Ed.),
- Health Inspector:Sc. with Chemistry and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from Govt. recognized University.
- Staff Nurse : B.Sc. Nursing/ General Nursing from recognized University regd with Govt. Working experience of nursing in hospital.
- Lab Technician :B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry with lab technician course.
- Junior Clerks : Minimum HSC (12th Class) or equivalent qualification with Knowledge in Computer.
- Driver : 10th Class Pass Certificate with Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence, experience certificate if any and other relevant documents.
- Hindi Typist : Minimum SSC or equivalent certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30 w.p.m. from recognized Institute, workable knowledge in computer.
- Health Assistant : B.Sc. with Chemistry or Biology, Diploma in Health Assistant from Govt. recognized University.
- Assistant Medical Officer:₹ 15600 – 39100 + GP ₹ 5400/-
- Junior Engineer :₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4300/-
- English Medium School Teachers:₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4300/- for B.Ed. / ₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 2800/- for D.Ed.
- Health Inspector:₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 2400/-
- Staff Nurse:₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4200/-
- Lab Technician:₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4200/-
- Junior Clerks:₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1900/-
- Driver:₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1900/-
- Hindi Typist:₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1900/-
- Health Assistant:₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 2400/-
What is the Age limit?
- AMO:18-30 years
- Other post:18-25 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Written test
- Skill test
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.punecantonmentboard.org on or before 07-04-2018.
Last date of apply online:07-04-2018