Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Thiruvananthapuram: Apply Online now
Army Recruiting Office, Trivandrum has is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at at Kolachal Stadium, Pangode Military Station Trivandrum from 18 April 2018 to 27 April 2018. Interested unmarried Men Candidates from 07 district of kerala viz Trivandrum, Kollam, Ernakulam, Kottayam, Idduki, Alappuzha and Pathanamthitta for Joining Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty, Soldier (Clerk/Stores Keeper), Soldier Technical (Arty and Army Air Defence), and Soldier Tradesmen Posts can Apply Online between 19 Feb 2018 to 05 Apr 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC / Plus two|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clk/SKT
- Soldier Technical(Arty and Army Air Defence
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Soldier GD: Should have secured minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate in class X. In case of higher education, stipulation of percentage for aggregate is only waived off. OR For State Education Board including CBSE (Grading System CBSE) Min of D grade (33-40) in each subject and overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 pts. OR For Kerala Board (SSLC/HSE/VHSE) Min C grade in each subject.
- Soldier Clk/SKT: Should have secured 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject in Cl XII. Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in SSLC or Cl XII and secure min 50% in each of these subjects, in Class X or Class XII. If a candidate is graduate with Math and English as his subjects in graduation, he should have secured 50% in graduation in Math /English. A graduate not having English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping, should have scored min 50% in English & Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class SSLC or Class XII. VHSC Part-I & II and Gp II or III of Part III with 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject if qualified in math or accounts in class 10th. Simple pass in VHSE if graduate. Part I & II and Gp I or IV of Part III with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject if not qualified in math or accounts in class 10th. Simple pass in VHSE if graduate
- Soldier Technical(Arty and Army Air Defence): 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. In case for grading system C2 grading in each subject and aggregate points 5. 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Part I, II and Gp I of Part III pass in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 10th/SSLC Simple pass except Trade of House Keeper and Mess Keeper. 8 th Class pass for House Keeper and Mess Keeper
What is the age limit?
- Soldier General Duty: 17 ½ – 21Yrs (01 Oct 1997 – 01 Apr 2001)
- All other trade: 17 ½ – 23Yrs(01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
Physical Fitness Test:
1) 1.6 km Run
- Less than & up to 5 Mins 30 Secs: 60 Marks I Gp
- From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs: 48 Marks II Gp
2) Pull Ups Chin Touch on Beam (Under Grip)
|No of pull ups||mark|
3) 9 Ditch: Mandatory for candidates to qualify, no marks will be awarded.
4) Zig- Zag Balance: Mandatory for candidates to qualify, no marks will be awarded.
Physical Measurement Test:
|S/NO||Category||Height in CM||Weight in kgs||Chest in cms|
|1||Soldier General Duty||166||50||77/82|
|3||Soldier Technical(Arty & Army Air Defence)||165||50||77/82|
- Three photocopies of SSLC /PUC/10+2/Intermediate/Diploma /Graduation certificate.
- Affidavit on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp paper in English
- Fifteen copies of latest passport size colour photographs
- Nativity/Permanent Residence certificate and Caste Certificate
- Character certificate from Village Officer/Local police officer/School/College Principal in original (certificate valid for a period of six month)
- Relationship certificate in origina
- NCC A, B & C cert in ORIGINAL in case of NCC candidates.
- State level and above Sports certificates
- Photocopy of PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Pre-Police verification certificats
- Three Xerox copies of all the above documents are required duly attested
Selection process will be based on
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
Kolachal Stadium, Pangode Military Station Trivandrum.
How to apply?
Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 19 Feb 2018 to 05 Apr 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted)
- Online application begin:19 Feb 2018
- Online Application Ends: 05 Apr 2018
- Army Recruitment Rally Date: 18-27 Apr 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 11 Apr 2018