Air india invites online application from eligible Unmarried Indian Nationals for the recruitment of 500 Male/Female Cabin Crew for its Northern Region, Delhi and Western Region, Mumbai vacancies on a fixed term engagement basis.Eligible candidates can apply online through official air india website www.airindia.in on or before 12-03-2018.
Applicants please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||AIR INDIA|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||Plus two|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Northern Region ,Delhi :450
- Male :150
Western region, Mumbai:50
Educational qualification & Experience:
- 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
- Experience: Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application
Physical & Medical standards:
- Female Minimum 160 cms
- Male Minimum 172 cms
- Female: Between 18 to 22
- Male : Between 18 to 25
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye .
- Spectacles not allowed. -Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart
- Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- period of training: RS 15000/-
- After completion of the training: Rs. 18,400/- +Flying Allowance
- In addition to the above the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1000 through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Limited., payable at Delhi/Mumbai.
- Medical examination
- Written test (18-03-2018)
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through official air india website www.airindia.in on or before 12-03-2018.
Last Date for submission of Online Application : 12.03.2018