Indian institute of management Lucknow (IIML) has published a notification for the recruitment of post of 10 LD Clerk, Assistant, Finance & Accounts Officer and more vacancies on Direct Recruitment (Regular) basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format or before 19th March, 2018 (05 PM). Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||Indian institute of management Lucknow (IIML)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Total no of vacancy:10
- Administrative Officer:01
- Finance & Accounts Officer:01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil):01
- Lower Division Clerk:05
- Administrative Officer: MBA or equivalent Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with a minimum of 55% marks and minimum 8 years inline experience out of which at least 5 years should have been in the PB-2 + GP Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in a Central/ State Government Departments/ Academic/ Research Institutions/other reputed institutions.
- Finance & Accounts Officer: ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance) with minimum 5 years in-line experience in the PB-2 + GP Rs.4200/- or equivalent in a Central/State Government Departments/ Academic/ Research Institutions/ other reputed institutions. Persons possessing SAS/M.Com qualification having vast experience and background of dealing with Central Govt. rules relating to Accounts/Audit/Budget etc. will be also be considered. Candidates should have thorough knowledge of financial rules & regulations, GFR etc. Knowledge of computer operations and computerized accounting systems is essential.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks and atleast 5 years experience at the level of Junior Engineer in PB-2 + GP Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in a Central/ State Government Departments/ Academic / Research Institutions/ other reputed institutions
- Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and atleast 3 years experience. Knowledge of Computer typing is an essential qualification.
- Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks with proficiency in computer operations with minimum 35 w.p.m in English typing/30 w.p.m. in Hindi typing on computer. Desirable- 1-2 years relevant experience in the area of Administration/ Accounts/ Purchase & Stores/ Academics affairs
What is the age limit?
- Administrative Officer: Not exceeding 45 years
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Not exceeding 45 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil):Not exceeding 45 years
- Assistant:21-35 years
- Lower Division Clerk:18-30 years
- Administrative Officer: Level-10 Rs. 56100/- (Pre-revised PB-3 + GP Rs. 5400/-)
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Level-10 Rs. 56100/- (Pre-revised PB-3 + GP Rs. 5400/-)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Level-10 Rs. 56100/- (Pre-revised PB-3 + GP Rs. 5400/-)
- Assistant: Level-05 Rs. 29200/- (Pre-revised PB-1 + GP Rs. 2800/-)
- Lower Division Clerk: Level-02 Rs. 19900/-(Pre-revised PB-1 + GP Rs. 1900/-)
- Administrative Officer/Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Finance & Accounts Officer: The process of selection may include Interview/Written Test or both as decided by the Selection Committee.
- Assistant , Lower Division Clerk :written test, typing test
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No Fee
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed Application Form along with self-attested copies educational qualifications, experience and send to the Officer on
Special Duty Indian Institute of Management Prabandh Nagar,
IIM Road Lucknow-226013
on or before 19 March 2018.
- Last date of receipt the application: 19 March 2018.
തൊഴിൽ വാർത്തകൾ WhatsApp ലും ലഭിക്കുന്നു
നിങ്ങൾ ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്: 9400228880 എന്ന നമ്പർ നിങ്ങളുടെ മൊബൈലിൽ Save ചെയ്യുക. ശേഷം WhatsApp ൽ നിന്നും JOIN എന്ന് ഈ നമ്പറിലേക്ക് അയക്കുക