HMT Machine Tools Ltd has published a notification for the recruitment of Project Associate vacancy at 11 post on contract basis for a period of 1 year in LPSC project at Valiamala, Trivandrum. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before February 24, 2018.candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||HMT Machine Tools Ltd|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Total no of vacancy:11
- Diploma in Mechanical : 3
- ITI – Mechanical : 6
- ITI – Electrical : 1
- Helper : 1
- Diploma in Mechanical: Technical Associate – II
- Technically Qualified NAC/ITI holders: Technical Associate – III
- Helper: Helper
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical: Diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering with 60% and above marks
- Technically Qualified NAC/ITI holders :ITI holders in relevant field having 60% and above marks
- Helper:SSLC with 50% and above marks
Experience (As on 01.02.2018) -One year apprenticeship training in HMT or LPSC or having one year working experience in the assembly & testing of aerospace grade Fluid Control Components.
What is the Age limit?
- Below 30 years as on 01.02.2018
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Technical Associate – II:20000/- pm
- Technical Associate – III: Rs.18000/- pm
- Helper: Rs.8000/- pm
Selection will be based on
- academic excellence
- marks obtained in the interview.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed Application Format along with self-attested copies educational qualifications, experience and Other documents etc, by speed post to below mentioned address
The Deputy General Manager (HR)
HMT Machine Tools Limited HMT Colony P O.,
Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist. 683 503Kerala, India.
so as to reach on or before February 24, 2018.
For further clarifications Phone: 91-0484-2540731 (9 Lines) Extn: 4020, 4021, 4024
Email: [email protected]
Last date of receipt the application:24-02-2018