Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Constable (Driver) vacancy for134 driver posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. from 14-02-2018 to 15-03-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||10th class pass|
|Pay Scale||21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Total no of vacancy:134
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- Having a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
What is the Age limit?
- 21 to 27 years as on 15/03/2018
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Rs 21700 – 69100/- (as per 7th CPC).
- General(UR)/ OBC:RS 100/-
- SC/ST Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
- Height in Cms: 170
- Chest in Cms Unexpanded:80, Expanded:85
Selection process will be based on
- physical efficiency test (PET)
- physical standard test (PST),
- Written Examination & Skill Test.
- medical examination.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14-02-2018 to 15-03-2018
- Opening date for online application:14.02.2018
- Last date of receipt of online application:15.03.2018