Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 447 Constable and Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator vacancies in CISF-2017 on a temporary basis. Eligible and Interested SSLC Passed male candidates may apply online from 19-02-2018 before 19-03-2018 up to 05:00 PM.
Candidates please go through the detailed official notification before apply online for the posts.
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC or Equivalent|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies): 344
- Constable/(Driver -Cum -Pump -Operator) Direct (Current vacancies) : 103
Total no of vacancy:447
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- The candidate should have a valid driving license for
(i) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle;
(ii) Light Motor Vehicle;
(iii) Motor cycle with gear;
- 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle/Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle with gear as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates
(i.e. 19-03-2018 )
What is the age limit?
Between 21 and 27 years.
The crucial date for determining age limit will be the closing date for receipt of application from the candidates i.e. 19-03-2018 including for the candidates of North East region.
age relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
Selected candidates wiil get a remuneration in the grade pay of pay scale of Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
There will be two stages of recruitment before medical examination is as under:-
a) OMR/Computer based written examination which will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
b) PET/PST, Documentation & Trade test.
Final selection will be made on the basis of merit in the written examination from amongst
the candidates found fit in detailed medical examination & review medical examination.
- General &OBC: 100
- SC/ST/ Ex-service men: No fee
How to apply?
The application must be submitted only in the ONLINE mode to the concerned CISF Zonal DIsG (Regional
Recruitment Centres) . Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in only. No application will be accepted offline.
- Last date for online application: 19.03.2018