Indian oil corporation ltd has published notification for the recruitment of 350 post of Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Southern Region. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iocl.com on or before 19-02-2018.candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online:
|Name of the Organization||IOCL|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Total no of vacancy:350
State wise vacancy:
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 149 Posts.
- Karnataka: 69 Posts.
- Kerala :46 Posts
- Telangana :42 Posts.
- Andhra Pradesh: 44 Posts.
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) :Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) :Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) :Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic ) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) :Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Instrument Mechanic ) course
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist) :Matric with 2(Two) year ITI( Machinist ) course
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PWBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
What is the age limit?
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Period of Apprentice ship :
- 12 month
- RS 2500/- per month
CHENNAI, HYDERABAD,VIJAYWADA, COCHIN AND BANGALORE
Selection will be based on
- Written test
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iocl.com on or before 19-02-2018.
- Last date for online application: 19.02.2018