Reserve bank of india (RBI) invites the online application from eligible PWD candidates for the recruitment of 27 Assistant vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online 19-02-2018.candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Reserve bank of india|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Total no of vacancy:27
Educational qualification & experience:
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Categories of PWD are eligible :
- OH- Locomotor Disability candidates:
- OA – One arm affected (Right or Left);
- BL – Both legs affected but not arms;
- OL – One leg affected (Right or Left),
- HI candidates: PD – Partially Deaf; D – Deaf,
- VH candidates: B – Blind;
- LV- Low Vision, 4th category as defined under RPWD Act., 2016.
What is the age limit?
- Between 20 and 28 years (as on 01-01-2018)
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Selection will be based on
- Preliminary Examination:
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- RS 14650/- to RS 34990/-
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in on or before 19-02-2018
- Last date for apply online & payment:19-02-2018
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test: 06-04-2018
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative):07-05-2018